• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Johnfmh

Johnfmh
Skier

It is a three-part podcast.

Part 1: "No Playbook. Navigating Through COVID-19" explores in detail our company’s journey through the crisis that COVID-19 has presented. The first part "The Decision," documents our decision to close our resorts on March 14.

Part 2: The second part "The Impact," explores the impact of the decision on employees and our company.

Part 3: The third part "The Future," explains how we crafted the plan to honor our pass holders, and Rob Katz shares his thoughts and perspective on the future.

Note: There’s some corporate Kool Aid dispensed but also some interesting insights. I am not an employee but am a loyal Vail Resorts customer and an all access Epic Pass holder. This is a good series to listen to during a 60 minute workout. Each part is about 20 minutes in length.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
In other thread https://www.pugski.com/threads/ikon-pass-adventure-assurance-program.19701/post-483768
I also posted Alterra CEO Rusty Gregory did 1 hour podcast interview (Recorded May4th, but posted just a few days ago)

If you just want to cut to the chase on how this effects your pass buying decision, IkonPass discussion at 32:30 for a few minutes.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I listened to Rusty on a recent walk.

I guess Rob Katz will accompany me on tomorrow's walk.

Sponsor

Staff online