• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Rossignol ZA - 27.5

bravohb9

Booting up
Skier
Hi, I am after a pair of Rossignol ZA - 27.5 (2021/22 model). I am struggling to find any stock within the UK, has anyone got a pair for sale or know anywhere with stock?

Thanks a lot

James

Out There
Instructor
That’s a popular size for end of year.
Try StartHaus in Truckee,Ca
Race Stock Sports in Waterbury, VT (text him)
SkiYard online, NY
PeakPerformance in Killington, VT

TS
B

bravohb9

Booting up
Skier
That’s a popular size for end of year.
Try StartHaus in Truckee,Ca
Race Stock Sports in Waterbury, VT (text him)
SkiYard online, NY
PeakPerformance in Killington, VT
Thanks James, don't suppose you know anywhere in the UK/EU, just cautious about shipping costs here.

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
Thanks James, don't suppose you know anywhere in the UK/EU, just cautious about shipping costs here.
we are a Rossignol lange dealer and can order boots subject to them having stock, right now, i can see live stock for lange and they have ZA 21/22 in stock they aren't doing crazy discount on them as there is ZERO stock of the 22/23 version available as yet due to major supply chain issues

they aren't going to be anywhere near as cheap as the ones aboveand you still need someone with the kit to be able to mill the soles

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
as for rossignol, that takes a phone call to my rep as it is done in a completely different way

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
I can't find anything in that size on any of the EU webshops or search engines...
lange have 17 pairs in stock in italy, not sure about rossi as i can't access the same info (but barring colour its the same boot

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
lange have 17 pairs in stock in italy, not sure about rossi as i can't access the same info (but barring colour its the same boot
Italian stock hardly ever shows up in Google. You have far more advanced search capabilities haha

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
Italian stock hardly ever shows up in Google. You have far more advanced search capabilities haha
not exactly, i have access to the brand stock not shop stock ;)

Sponsor