• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Seasons Outdoor Training app

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Michelle Parker just posted this training app on social media. She is encouraging the use of this training app for ski fitness.

I'm intrigued.

Available for mobile devices

westbrookebutt

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
The level of development of modern applications surprises me. There are a lot of apps that help people nowadays. When losing weight, I also used an app that kept track of the number of calories I spent and received during the day. But I knew I could lose weight because I was following a special diet that was put together for me by https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/. Everyone is different, so I decided that a personalized diet was a good idea to lose weight fast.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Editing. Upon further review it is free beta. I don’t see that she has other training videos.

Last edited:

Chris Johnson

Booting up
Skier
I haven't been loving my new routine I put together this year after getting bored of Leg Blasters the last 5 or 6 seasons. I saw this back when it launched, but didn't start it. I took another look today to see if I wanted to switch over and saw there's only 4 weeks of workouts. I commented on the launch post on FB to see if more will be coming, but I have no interest in doing 4 weeks only to be left hanging.

Sponsor

Staff online