• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

She used to race

Swede

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Now she has time to do other things.

Skärmavbild 2020-09-23 kl. 13.04.00.png

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
My apologies but I'm not following... is that someone well known @Swede? Or your wife? Or you?

I watch a lot of ski racing on TV, but I couldn't pick most of the racers out of line-up. I just don't often see them without a helmet and goggles on. I'd guess maybe that's Hansdotter, given that she's now retired?

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
My apologies but I'm not following... is that someone well known @Swede? Or your wife? Or you?

I watch a lot of ski racing on TV, but I couldn't pick most of the racers out of line-up. I just don't often see them without a helmet and goggles on. I'd guess maybe that's Hansdotter, given that she's now retired?
Frida Hansdotter, Sweedish SL great recently retired.

Congratulations Mom :)

TS
Swede

Swede

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Yes it's Frida.

Ventura

Booting up
Skier
One of my favorite racers and a beautiful lady. Nice to see her doing well in her post Cup life. Thanks for sharing.
:thumb:

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier

I also only recognize most racers in their ski gear or from their profile pic they put up on the screen during their run. So you're not alone... :)

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid