• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Shiffrin and Kilde power couple

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Wow. Both Overall WC winners.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
These marketing photos are put together and they are not really a couple. Unless that is the French guy she was dating, but who is keeping track. Hollywood use to do the same thing with movie stars at movie openings.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Based on the comments on the Instagram photo by both of them, it is real, Seems like they're just "going together" but some of the congratulations make it sound like an engagement. No ring on her finger though.

Moose32

Attacking the Fall Line
Skier
What a great ploy by Atomic!

Actually my two favorite on the tour - both are very nice. Shiffy has always got along with the Attacking Vikings, so not surprised.

Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
What a great ploy by Atomic!

Actually my two favorite on the tour - both are very nice. Shiffy has always got along with the Attacking Vikings, so not surprised.
Atomic taking it's marketing tips from old Hollywood. Or is it real?

Moose32

Attacking the Fall Line
Skier
It's real - but as an end-result, it would be tough to see either moving to the other's country permanently. Of course, Felix McGrath (and offspring) seems to be fine over in Norway.
Shiffy has a new house but global name recognition in ski countries. Kilde has a lot more races/globes to win to have a similar level of recognition (global opportunities).

MS should do what I did when I got a new girl - make sure she can hang at McSorley’s Ale House in NYC (15 East 7th Street). Kilde may struggle there.
If he can't hang there, she can quickly end it. :)

mcsorleys.jpg

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
MS should do what I did when I got a new girl - make sure she can hang at McSorley’s Ale House in NYC (15 East 7th Street). Kilde may struggle there.
If he can't hang there, she can quickly end it.
Is McSorely’s still there? Not much left of old New York. Likely on top are “luxury” apartments, so they need McSorley’s space to sell luxury goods. The two skiers would fit right in.

I doubt we’ll ever see what Jonny Mosely did on 53rd st for the Letterman Show. Doing his trick off a really sketchy jump set up in the street. He said much later it was the scariest thing he’d done on skis.

Sponsor

Staff online