• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Shiffrin and Kilde power couple

Moose32

Attacking the Fall Line
Skier
McSorely's changed ownership a few years back, but is still there. Not sure how it could ever be closed permanently - it's a classic.

Looks like it just reopened. They did change their phone number as I just called it and the number was "out of service".

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
It's real - but as an end-result, it would be tough to see either moving to the other's country permanently. Of course, Felix McGrath (and offspring) seems to be fine over in Norway.
Shiffy has a new house but global name recognition in ski countries. Kilde has a lot more races/globes to win to have a similar level of recognition (global opportunities).

MS should do what I did when I got a new girl - make sure she can hang at McSorley’s Ale House in NYC (15 East 7th Street). Kilde may struggle there.
If he can't hang there, she can quickly end it. :)

View attachment 135113
That is quite a test for a new girlfriend. But I guess you would find out early on that you are compatible. It might cause a bit of excitement if MS did show up at McSorley's with this guy or alone for that matter. She could cause excitement no matter what she does, although she probably has less recognition in the USA than she has in Europe.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What are the chances their kid(s) will be pretty decent between the gates?

Quite high I reckon.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Kilde is generally acknowledged as not only probably the nicest guy on the WC, and an incredible gentleman, but also the strongest guy on the start list. Seriously. I hope this relationship lasts for quite some time. She is still very fragile, and I hear that she is now very happy....and that a breakup would crush her, and sink her. It has been a really brutal past 16 months.

As @James says, she probably has close to 20 years experience on a unicycle. Part of Eileen and Jeff's training regimen for kids.

@Moderators, can somebody fix the spelling in the title? No C.

TS
AlpedHuez

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
@Moderators, can somebody fix the spelling in the title? No C.
Thank you Mule! I regretted that C straight away, but was too embarrassed to flag it up. Figured someone would swoop in to rescue me!

Moose32

Attacking the Fall Line
Skier
I believe Kilde is largely considered the strongest guy on tour - certainly the best fit on the Attacking Vikings. Back in 2014 there was an undercurrent that it would make sense for Henrik and Shiffy to possibly be interested in each other. HK has had a steady for years (they live together in Austria). Interesting to see this relationship form.

Both seem very nice based on from brief interactions in Aspen (autographs) and Kitzbuhel (team hotel).

Looking forward to following this romance - and ads from Atomic.

F8CEEC4D-2BDB-4A87-8636-621A7687A42B.jpeg EA7803E8-6599-47BC-A782-42A308AAAD7B.jpeg 1633A190-23DD-4BA1-8CDC-B74524167A67.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online