• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Ski Essentials Demo Sale on Now

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
I will not look... I will not look ...
Don't look, Pat! I did. Bad move. I've wanted to demo Stockli, but haven't had the chance yet. I found myself saying, "is $750 really that much for demoing them now?" But I would want to try a couple of sizes and $1500 is a bit steep for a demo day!

So I keep checking on availability for that moment of relief when they're gone.

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Very sad news, Just got a call from @SkiEssentials and it turns out that they sold my Laser AX out of one of their retail locations and have to cancel my order as that was the last one :eek:

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Very sad news, Just got a call from @SkiEssentials and it turns out that they sold my Laser AX out of one of their retail locations and have to cancel my order as that was the last one :eek:
:nono:

Delicious

Glass Cranks
Skier
They're starting to become more common in the shops. You'll find your clearance priced StOckli's. Even better, you can buy em flat and put a proper binding on them.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Can I now take credit for saving @dovski's domestic bliss? :ogbiggrin:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
東京に来てください。 スキーは今安いです!

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
東京に来てください。 スキーは今安いです!

私は東京が恋しくて、最後の役で東京で多くの時間を過ごし、それを愛していました。

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
東京のどこに住んでいて、どんな仕事をしていましたか?

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
マイクロソフトで働いていたとき、私は年に4回そこに旅行していました。 NEC、富士通、日立に会いに行きます。私はいつも品川に滞在していましたが、東京とその周辺地域を旅していました。残念ながら、日本でスキーをする機会は一度もありませんでしたが、いつかスキーをしたいと思っています。

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
ああ。 実は品川区に住んでいます! 羽田空港からニセコまで飛行機で行くのにとても便利です。 はい、あなたはスキーをする機会をとるべきでした。 明日の朝6時半のフライトがあります。

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
For those who would like to follow our conversation may I recommend https://translate.google.com/ :)
Oh, NOW you tell me. I just spent the last half hour trying to speed-learn Japanese! :nono: :roflmao:

Actually, I too would like to ski in Japan one day, but I've never been to Tokyo or any part of Japan, and know nothing about Shinagawa Ward. :)

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Oh, NOW you tell me. I just spent the last half hour trying to speed-learn Japanese! :nono: :roflmao:

Actually, I too would like to ski in Japan one day, but I've never been to Tokyo or any part of Japan, and know nothing about Shinagawa Ward. :)
Well if I told you upfront it would make it far to easy for you to moderate our conversation :roflmao:

And on the plus side now you are truly equipped to moderate an international ski site :)

Sponsor

Staff online