• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski lift chairs

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
I know this is an old post....but....if you ever decide to sell it, please reach out! Pat's is where I skied through elementary and middle school (until Crotched re-opened when I was in high school, and that was closer to home). Lots of amazing memories learning to ski and snowboard there.

I'm guessing you have a chair from the Peak Double? If you did end up refurbishing and hanging it, I would love to see pics!
Great memories! The chair is still in the leafs in my backyard- we still havent refurbished it. Yes its from the peak double with blue slatted seat. Ill totally reach out if I decide to sell it. I am selling my ski house in Lincoln which is where I had planned on making the chair swing. House is listed in skiswap if you want to take a peak:) I have lots of NH/VT ski related decor & upcycled projects

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Great memories! The chair is still in the leafs in my backyard- we still havent refurbished it. Yes its from the peak double with blue slatted seat. Ill totally reach out if I decide to sell it. I am selling my ski house in Lincoln which is where I had planned on making the chair swing. House is listed in skiswap if you want to take a peak:) I have lots of NH/VT ski related decor & upcycled projects
Ooohhh

But I'll give you $2 more than Lauren!!!
:roflmao:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
LOL selling the house, not the chair at this time.
Got link to home listing?

Won't be buying but love looking at homes.

I live vicariously

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
Got link to home listing?

Won't be buying but love looking at homes.

I live vicariously
Enjoy & feel free to share!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...ssage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare
1685142901269.png

Sponsor