• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Skiers Edge S4 Big Mountain Series

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ( BTW - THE NEW ONE IS FANTASTIC!) For sale is a Skiers Edge S4 Big Mountain Series ski trainer/cross trainer. This is a one owner machine that I have upgraded to include accessories that will give you a real on-slope experience and workout.

Last edited:
TS
J

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
For sale is a Skiers Edge S4 Big Mountain Series ski trainer/cross trainer. This is a one owner machine that I have upgraded to include accessories that will give you a real on-slope experience and workout.

View attachment 83551 View attachment 83552 View attachment 83553 View attachment 83554 View attachment 83555 View attachment 83556 View attachment 83557 View attachment 83558 View attachment 83559

Price Reduction! $500! My new one is on the way and I need the room!

TS
J

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
Regarding the Natural Slope. It is something new, for the new machines. What mine has is called the Slope Simulator. While the Natural Slope is fixed, the Slope Simulator is adjustable. It can be fixed in a level, neutral position, or 3 positions from 3 to13 degrees back or forward. Or, it can be unlocked which gives ones balance a good workout! I think the Slope Simulator is better than the Natural Slope. When I talked to them on the phone about it, they said most people locked it in the forward slope position and left it, so they eliminated the adjustments. I couldn't find a video so you can see what it is. If you send my your email I will scan the page in the catalog that shows and explains it. IMG_3850.JPG

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Man I wish I had that Slope Simulator and RPM platform for my S4. Jealous.

Ava

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
For sale is a Skiers Edge S4 Big Mountain Series ski trainer/cross trainer. This is a one owner machine that I have upgraded to include accessories that will give you a real on-slope experience and workout.

It has the Slope Simulator which allows the footpads to swing back and forth at your option so you can train to be center balanced, such as for powder skiing, or to put forward pressure on the ski tips for carving. The footpads can be locked to be stationary or to move, however you want them.

The footpads are mounted on the RPM carriage, which allows you to change your stance from narrow to wide. Powder skiing to race carving.

Lastly, it has a 3rd Power Band, which is adjustable for a more serious workout.

It comes with 2 poles with rubber tips, and all literature.

And importantly, the 3 Power Bands were replaced recently and will have a lot of life left in them.

If you are not familiar with the machine, check out their website and YouTube videos. There is no hype in what they say about it, it really does work to get and keep you in shape for skiing and will improve your technique.

The reason I am selling it is I have purchased their newest version. This one is in excellent condition and will serve you for a long time. Start using it now and be ready for the season!

$600 OBO+ shipping. Or, pick up in Mpls.
View attachment 83551 View attachment 83552 View attachment 83553 View attachment 83554 View attachment 83555 View attachment 83556 View attachment 83557 View attachment 83558 View attachment 83559

Ava

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi, are the bands in Good Condition or need replacing. Is the machine I Good Condition? I would need it shipped to Florida 34653 .Do you know the Shipping cost?
What is the best price you would let the skiers edge go for?
Thank you
Grace
[email protected]

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Hi, are the bands in Good Condition or need replacing. Is the machine I Good Condition? I would need it shipped to Florida 34653 .Do you know the Shipping cost?
What is the best price you would let the skiers edge go for?
Thank you
Grace
[email protected]
If you look a few posts up it was sold almost 2 years ago the title just wasn't updated.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You have to take the platform off and get to the plate that is bolted to the bands themselves. I'm assuming you've checked the rollers on either side of the platform to make sure they're on the same setting?

Rdputnam515

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thank you for the response. Yes it appears the rollers are on the same setting. I’ll check out the plate.

how do you guys like your machine? I can’t wait to give it a try. I’ve wanted one for about 30 years lol

TS
J

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thank you for the response. Yes it appears the rollers are on the same setting. I’ll check out the plate.

how do you guys like your machine? I can’t wait to give it a try. I’ve wanted one for about 30 years lol
Be sure and check that loose band for any cracks or deterioration. They can and will snap when old and that can be quite a rude stop.