• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/
TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Are you doing Dog Days again this summer?

It might be called something else, but there's a pretty good chance we'll be running a sale at some point in August or early September. As always, however, don't hesitate to reach out for a PugSki discount even if we're not running a sale!

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor

Deal of the Week! We have a ton of deals on Scott Skis right now. Definitely check out what we have in stock, lots of different models from the past few seasons and there are some really good deals to be had. As always, if you're interested in placing an order, don't hesitate to reach out for a PugSki coupon code!

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
I hooked up a Killington 100 day club skier with these- he’ll likely get $1/day from these.

That's awesome! Can't beat $1/day. Well, I guess you could, but it'd likely be an inferior ski.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier

To anyone following this thread...

If you need a front-side killer this ski is a great choice. I took them out today and they were rock solid even at scary speeds. I also took it into some small to mid bumps and wasn't expecting much, but they performed really well. Just enough rocker to be easy to ski and enough stiffness and camber to carve like crazy. I believe this ski gives you 90% of what you'd get from the hand-made brands at 1/3 the price. I bought them on a flyer and didn't know what to expect. I'm very impressed. Get them before they are gone!

Marcel

Booting up
Skier
just got a Kulkea kids boot bag for my daughter... she is gonna be excited when she sees a complete new kit this Xmas!

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
To anyone following this thread...

If you need a front-side killer this ski is a great choice. I took them out today and they were rock solid even at scary speeds. I also took it into some small to mid bumps and wasn't expecting much, but they performed really well. Just enough rocker to be easy to ski and enough stiffness and camber to carve like crazy. I believe this ski gives you 90% of what you'd get from the hand-made brands at 1/3 the price. I bought them on a flyer and didn't know what to expect. I'm very impressed. Get them before they are gone!
Agree. Tremendous ski for the money.

Sponsor