• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA SkiTalk.com CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE!

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have and the love the White Outs and thanks to @Philpug I now have and love the Namastes (Pure 99). The Namaste is just so darn easy, stable and smooooooth while the White Out with Speedlock Pro plates and Vist bindings are exhilarating. It’s like having a Ferrari and a luxury cruiser in the same garage. I wonder if the White Outs with flat bindings would have that same easy and smooth feel as the Namastes. The skis have almost identical shapes except the width underfoot.

In any case, I’m glad to see more people jumping on the @Blossom Skis bandwagon!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We need a real time "count" on this to see how close we are to the next tier....... :ogbiggrin:

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I ordered the AM77 this summer flat and after finally getting them mounted I got to ski them on my 10th outing yesterday. I can say anyone on fence you can buy with confidence. The factory tune and grind we’re outstanding, I didn’t touch anything but wax them and they skied
wonderful.
My daily driver for my east coast is the AX and can see this ski replacing the AX easily. Took me three runs to get feel going from 17.5 radius to a 15 radius. Gotta say ski was smoothy smooth and felt very grounded, carved like dream. Got into light bumps nothing terribly difficult and they preform well. So far so good I’m pleased with my purchase now I need to build confidence in the binding as I’ve never skied a pivot binding before and they snap in so easily, makes me nervous.

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
So I’d settled on Deacon Master 72 but can’t get. Super intrigued by this sale and could use a rec for east coast ice carver/groomer zoomer. 6’0 190 moderate charger here.

No. 1 RC in 181?
Ok I’m sold. Now need help finalizing decision. 170 or 181? Don’t see the 176 offered which is what I’d pick if it was . . .

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok I’m sold. Now need help finalizing decision. 170 or 181? Don’t see the 176 offered which is what I’d pick if it was . . .
I'd go longer at 5'10", 200. 170 may be a bit too short. What do you think Mike @Blossom Skis?

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
Skis ordered. Want to try them mounted flat so Attack 13 85mm coming from Colorado Discount Skis.
Changed my mind and decided on the SpeedCom 412 which I have on my No1 RC and like a lot. The toepiece width of the Attack2 13 freaks me out a little and I think Tyrolia recommends an 80mm or 83mm waist width for that binding. Anyway, bump! People need on sale premium quality skis and they're here. I've skied them; believe the hype!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Dave Petersen what are your thoughts on the AM77 with the Tyrolia Attack 13 compared to the Vist Speedlock?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dave Petersen what are your thoughts on the AM77 with the Tyrolia Attack 13 compared to the Vist Speedlock?

I was thinking about that yesterday. I prefer the VIST binding -- just seems to ski smoother. Guess I need to do a blindfold test. :ogbiggrin:

Plus the VIST fits the ski better. The Tyrolia hangs over the ski a bit.

Of course nothing wrong with the Tyrolia binding, and the price was right. ogwink

Plus I'm in my early 60s and ski a lot in the Midwest so it's all good.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, shoot, it doesn't look like we made the cut for the "Big Discount" (obscure Wings reference).

I'll hope for a spring sale, which would honestly go over a bit better on the home front anyway. :ogbiggrin:

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
Well, shoot, it doesn't look like we made the cut for the "Big Discount" (obscure Wings reference).

I'll hope for a spring sale, which would honestly go over a bit better on the home front anyway. :ogbiggrin:
I got my AM77 with a nice discount here and totally happy. With that said, my "Leap of Faith" last Spring provided big gains when I got mu No1 RC and my wife her Crosswinds. We have quivers and the Blossoms have been out for 75% of our ~30 days this year. If you don't bite in this sale, hope Mike does another Spring Sale with and dig in! Honestly, this sale just gave me an excuse to get a Turbo Series Blossom with Turbo Series Blossom owner wife understanding :)

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier

Come on Tom you can get us over the line today - don't postpone joy, or something :). . . #coffeecupwisdom

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
I noticed on just about all of the skis listed they're labeled "for advanced and expert skiers". Do you have any offerings for someone who is more intermediate but is looking for a narrower waist ski to give confident edge grip and to start really learning to carve?

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
I noticed on just about all of the skis listed they're labeled "for advanced and expert skiers". Do you have any offerings for someone who is more intermediate but is looking for a narrower waist ski to give confident edge grip and to start really learning to carve?

The No.1 SC would be perfect. It doesn't have a Titanal layer and so is a bit more forgiving. Otherwise, construction and dimensions are identical to the No.1 RC.

Mike

Sponsor

Staff online