• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA SkiTalk.com CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE!

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
Blossom-Ski-Customer-Appreciation-Sale-Slider-SkiTalk-2.jpeg
I know that the SkiTalk.com community knows how hard it is to launch a new ski brand! Your enthusiasm for Blossom has been great help as we’ve gone from being a ski that hardly anyone had heard of to a brand that people are starting to talk about. Thanks so much!

For that reason, I wanted to create a special appreciation sale for the SkiTalk.com community. I’ve put together a cherry-picked inventory of Blossom skis that will be offered to you exclusively at sale prices that get better and better the more the community buys. It’s simple:

• If the total number sold is less than 10 pair, each pair sold will be discounted $125.
  • If sales are greater than 10 but less than 15 pair, each pair sold will be discounted $175.
  • If sales are greater than 15 pair, each pair will be discounted $225.
The sale will end on January 30th. Prices on the appreciation sale page will be adjusted as the next discount level is reached. At the end of the sale, every person buying skis will automatically be credited for any difference between their purchase price and the lowest price the community earns through their joint participation.

Here’s where the skis offered in this special sale are located:

https://shop.premierskis.com/content/9-skitalk-appreciation-sale

Once again, thanks for your interest in Blossom! I hope your ski season is off to a great start!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
January 29 is now on my calendar.

FYI -
@Blossom Skis clarified in DM that the skis ship once you purchase, and they do not wait till the sale date end on Jan 30th. That date cut off is just to total the skis sold and see if any threshold for additional discount was crossed. If it was, you get credited back the difference from the price you paid at checkout.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
FYI -
@Blossom Skis clarified in DM that the skis ship once you purchase, and they do not wait till the sale date end on Jan 30th. That date cut off is just to total the skis sold and see if any threshold for additional discount was crossed. If it was, you get credited back the difference from the price you paid at checkout.

I get that, just not brave enough to make the leap.

Actually, hoping @Blossom Skis feels even more generous, and bumps the program up to the bigger discount sometime between now and then.

Can't blame a guy for asking/hoping! :ogbiggrin:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Actually, hoping @Blossom Skis feels even more generous, and bumps the program up to the bigger discount sometime between now and then.

@Blossom Skis does a lot to support the community and to get skis out on the hill, he is our "local" ski brand, lets not begrudge him a few extra bucks to keep the lights one. One cannot live on Ramen alone ;)

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

The more you buy, the more you save!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mea culpa mea culpa! I hate to be greedy but I've already bought my "pair of skis for the year", so the next pair would have to be impossible to resist.

Enter the Pure 99 in 188 at $250 off.

I'll show myself out...... ;) :ogbiggrin:

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
Wife and I have become Blossom Ski Enjoyers this season. Leap of Faith paid off big time. I've heard about the White Out for years so I knew who Blossom was but after skiing my No1 RC and loving them and my wife loving her Crosswinds; I get the hype. I'll be really surprised if I can make it to the 30th without new skis. If nothing else, I'll end up with awesome new skis and will be supporting Mike @Blossom Skis who has been really good to me. F@#k it, new 170cm AM77 getting ordered now. Always wanted the legendary White Out.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
Wife and I have become Blossom Ski Enjoyers this season. Leap of Faith paid off big time. I've heard about the White Out for years so I knew who Blossom was but after skiing my No1 RC and loving them and my wife loving her Crosswinds; I get the hype. I'll be really surprised if I can make it to the 30th without new skis. If nothing else, I'll end up with awesome new skis and will be supporting Mike @Blossom Skis who has been really good to me. F@#k it, new 170cm AM77 getting ordered now. Always wanted the legendary White Out.
Skis ordered. Want to try them mounted flat so Attack 13 85mm coming from Colorado Discount Skis. Thank you beer, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Skis ordered. Want to try them mounted flat so Attack 13 85mm coming from Colorado Discount Skis. Thank you beer, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!
Thank you for sharing your process with us, it's always a privilege to witness problem-solving behavior.:beercheer:

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
I mean, you end up with White Outs. What's the issue? It took a couple beers, but the beers were very reasonable, persuasive, and just wanted me to do what was right for humanity; and in the end, humanity will be served by me having the ultimate tools of enjoyment for sliding on snow, on my feet. I'll be so productive during the work week because my weekends skiing will be fulfilling; thus enriching our community because of this purchase.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
The Sideral's look so nice. There was a 170cm pair available at the beginning of this sale and I swore I was going to get them. I'm happy with the blue AM77 though, can't complain.

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Sideral's look so nice. There was a 170cm pair available at the beginning of this sale and I swore I was going to get them. I'm happy with the blue AM77 though, can't complain.
Your should have started with the beer a little sooner :roflmao:

The blue top sheet looks great though. :thumb:
@Andy Mink has been ripping up Mt.Rose on them!

Last edited:

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
So I’d settled on Deacon Master 72 but can’t get. Super intrigued by this sale and could use a rec for east coast ice carver/groomer zoomer. 6’0 190 moderate charger here.

No. 1 RC in 181?
I'd recommend the RC as really fun sport carver. I'm 5'7 175 and ski the 170cm RC. I'd consider myself as expert but no race experience and into technical skiing and I think this ski is making me a better skier as it can do a lot of turn shapes at any speed. I like the ski in bumps too as it's quick and lively and the tip is softer for the first 10 cm or so. On groomers its really smooth but also quick and lively with great snow feel. I have considered the No1 SL because I like this so much but I have my groomer/carver with the RC. When I wear mine out, I'll re-up on the RC. It's really good! I actually miss this ski when I'm not skiing it/skiing my other ski/s.

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry about that. @AKMINK got those! She skied @Tricia's and the rest is history.

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ahhh! Very nice! Good to know that after skiing a certain ski, you go out and get the special edition of them! And I got the normal edition but very happy! Seriously, I've known about these for years but with @Blossom Skis we can finally get them easily!
You will be happy with the blue ones. They look great and ski better.

Sponsor