• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiTalk.com will be at California Ski Company on Sept 11 2021

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 7.56.12 PM.png
Tricia and I will be at CalSkiCo tomorrow if anyone wants to stop by and pick our brains. We will have stickers and other swag.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
See ya tomorrow!

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I've only been in there once, but they did a fantastic job tuning my son's skis (he lives in the area). Looked like a great store too.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've only been in there once, but they did a fantastic job tuning my son's skis (he lives in the area). Looked like a great store too.
Tell @matchstick to come see us.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What a great chance to stop by my local shop California Ski Company in Berkeley, check out their progress on the remodel, and meet our humble hosts @Philpug and @Tricia in person today! A good time was had as we talked skis, roombas, and more. They graciously offered to join up with me for a day on the slopes this season and I hope to meet them at Squaw/Alpine or Mt. Rose.

And yes that is a pair of 178cm @Blossom Skis Namastes from the @SkiTalk Test Team that just happened to walk out with me! 0F5B405D-F956-4575-9D51-889B6F4457D5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What a great chance to stop by my local shop California Ski Company in Berkeley, check out their progress on the remodel, and meet our humble hosts @Philpug and @Tricia in person today! A good time was had as we talked skis, roombas, and more. They graciously offered to join up with me for a day on the slopes this season and I hope to meet them at Squaw/Alpine or Mt. Rose.

And yes that is a pair of 178cm @Blossom Skis Namastes from the @SkiTalk Test Team that just happened to walk out with me!

I also want to thank @BS Slarver for the review on the Namaste. These will go well with my Blossom-built Vist skis (77 underfoot). Great Western 2SQ!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

And yes that is a pair of 178cm @Blossom Skis Namastes from the @SkiTalk Test Team that just happened to walk out with me! View attachment 142141
It was really great to meet you. I'm continually amazed at the kindess of the members of this community.

We also sas @Tony and @laine
Great crew!

Sponsor

Staff online