• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiTalk Tahoe GTG 5/5/21

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is very confusing information. When @mdf and I broke for mini-lunch at the Arc, the whole Grumpy Group was there, including Nyquist. However once we all got back out on the hill he was nowhere to be seen - or, more remarkably, heard. So I still haven't gotten to ski with him this year.
I assumed he was the one who retired for the season to protect his knees. If you didn’t hear him, he surely wasn’t there.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So for those who are skiing at SV tomorrow, I didn't see a meetup time and place, but I'll have on an electric blue under armor hoodie, grey pants, charcoal Smith helmet with white goggle strap and Salomon orange and black boots. For skis, not sure what I'll be on but I'll make sure it's a set with Pugski stickers. Depends on whether I can get motivated to wax tonight. Most likely an ancient set of skilogiks.

I answer to the name Phillip and absent some other plan will hit the Funi or Squaw One and Gold Coast and make my way to the backside expediently at opening.

I'm surprised to hear you're on Shirley early, I would expect the sunny side of Granite, but if it's staying THAT warm then who knows. But back there somewhere.....
We are planning to meet at 9 at the plaza next to the funitel. Yellow pants again, but may ditch the jacket for a vest - will decide in the morning.

Cool on the Ski Logiks -- that is what @4ster was on today.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
If it was fluffernutter you would find a way. ;)
Why make a trip? The skiing? Eh, maybe. The views? Nah. The weather? Too unpredictable. The camaraderie? Not really that important. Marshmallows? I'M IN!

(FWIW, I've never had a fluffernutter... :geek:)

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We are planning to meet at 9 at the plaza next to the funitel. Yellow pants again, but may ditch the jacket for a vest - will decide in the morning.

Cool on the Ski Logiks -- that is what @4ster was on today.
I think I just missed everyone. On funitel now at 9:10am local.

Construction truck block road for 10 minutes while figuring out how to park ;)

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As far as I'm concerned, without pictures, Tony S is still in Freeport.:useless:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January