• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sno-Pass Purchased

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
I purchased my Oregon Sno-Pass pre-emptively. With the snow we've been getting in the Cascades the ski season should get started soon at Mt Hood Timberline and Meadows.
I am getting laidoff next Friday just in time for the 2021/2022 season to get under way.
I'll probably buy a Seniors Season pass this year as I've reached the ripe old age of 65 :)

Attachments

• 20211210_215511.jpg
    20211210_215511.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 2

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry to hear that you got laid off, but the timing is great. Enjoy your time off.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
That does seem like a pretty good plan! Assuming you have gas money and bring your own beer…

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I was laid off in 2016, but my financial advisor told me I was retired. Try "retired", not "unemployed". You will enjoy it more.

TS
Slemers

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
I was laid off in 2016, but my financial advisor told me I was retired. Try "retired", not "unemployed". You will enjoy it more.
I'm just about there. I'm sure I'll enjoy saying that more :)

TS
Slemers

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
That does seem like a pretty good plan! Assuming you have gas money and bring your own beer…
Gas money will be the most expensive part of the day probably. I usually get up the mountain early and ski until 1 or so. Then head back down to beat the PDX traffic across the bridge.

Sponsor

Staff online