• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snow Pants for 6'9" Man with 38" inseam

rhodesbennett

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hello, Any tall guys out there who can help me locate snow pants that will fit me? I am 6'9" with a 36" waist and 38" inseam. For the life of me I cannot find any snow pants with a 38" inseam. Hope you can help. Thanks! Rhodes

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
One time I saw a guy at Wolf Creek who was closer to 7' and his pants actually fit. I have some tall folks in my family, including a 7'1" nephew, so I did ask him about the pants; he got them at a Columbia outlet. This was a while back, I don't even know if Columbia still makes big and tall but I assume they do.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am a 36" inseam and I was looking at Obermeyer ski clothes which have Long. Seems 35" is their max. I also bought Wildhorn pants which run fairly long.

abdul

Putting on skis
Skier
About 6-7 years ago i got lucky with an Arcteryx XLT Beta AR pants at REI in the sale section... perfect for my 36" inseam. Since then every 'normal' XL or XXL i've tried just fits wrong (usually too short in the leg).

Last edited:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Hello, Any tall guys out there who can help me locate snow pants that will fit me? I am 6'9" with a 36" waist and 38" inseam. For the life of me I cannot find any snow pants with a 38" inseam. Hope you can help. Thanks! Rhodes

Get bibs. Thank me later.

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Go custom:

I have jackets and pants from Made:

This set:

EAFF2598-910F-4654-8EF9-38B636F116AB.jpeg

And from Cioch:

(note that Cioch is in the UK, so their prices include VAT, which you don’t have to pay if you are outside of the UK, so it would end p being about 16% less than listed)

This set:

C25D2313-F587-456C-9EFA-8E7B18327FF8.jpeg

PS and off topic: for @rhodesbennett , @SBrown ’s nephew , and other fellow tall people,
I recently got a bunch of casual clothing from https://americantall.com/ and https://www.2tall.com/us/setcountry/country/update/.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid