• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
So I've been a regular in Canaan Valley for quite a while. Bought the Ikon pass this year and get unlimited days at Snowshoe. Does anyone know if the Ikon will be direct to the lifts there this year?

TS
jimmy

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
I am watching the weather for this weekend. Planning a trip to CV for the "opening festivities" Friday at Timberline; guess it's just gonna be a pig roast, might still be fireworks. Never did find out about the Ikon pass. Wonder what they'll have open this weekend?

eggraid101

Booting up
Skier
We went down last weekend with the Ikon - you can go straight to the lifts. They did a great job of getting things open for early season, Ballhooter and Powder Monkey lifts were both running, about 8 trails open. Spruce, Gandy Dancer, several greens from the top, and a terrain park. I don't think the western territory will be open, but it looks like they got about 3 inches yesterday, too. Have fun!

TS
jimmy

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks, good to know. I think I’ll make it down there Friday if the rain holds off.

Sponsor

Staff online