• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Social ski meet up at Whitetail or Liberty in PA?

hollyberry

Putting on skis
Skier
Hey everyone! My husband and I are in our 30’s, solid skiers who ski the entire mountain and enjoy occasional trips out west. We currently live near DC and are planning to make regular trips to Whitetail and Liberty as Epic Local pass holders this season. Are there any social skiing groups for adults at either mountain? None of our friends ski, so it is usually just the two of us whenever we go. It would be nice to have some company!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know of any sort of regular social clubs... I usually just post in the Mid-A thread when I'm going to see if anyone wants to meet up. Feel free to do that too, or post here, if you're looking to meetup. You might also want to check out DC Ski forums for similar kinds of meetups.

I'm not at Whitetail/Liberty as much as I used to be, but if I'm around it's always great to meetup to ski! I do hope to get up there at least a couple of times this season (I'm also an Epic pass holder).

jonc

Putting on skis
Skier
I couldn’t say about the social clubs but I’m at Liberty many (too many?) weekends. Always happy to meet other SkiTalkers if you’re dropping by.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I won't be skiing until the New Year I don't think... but may be somewhere Jan. 1st.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid