• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I was eying Saturday for Appalachian or Sugar but think I'll wait one more week. Appalachian is having $5 lift tickets next Saturday and Sunday the 2nd and 3rd of December. Funds are tight right now and three lift tickets assuming both kids go will be a tough hit on our budget at full price versus $5 bucks each.. Plus, assuming it stays cool at night they'll have more terrain open..

TS
Carolinacub

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
I was eying Saturday for Appalachian or Sugar but think I'll wait one more week. Appalachian is having $5 lift tickets next Saturday and Sunday the 2nd and 3rd of December. Funds are tight right now and three lift tickets assuming both kids go will be a tough hit on our budget at full price versus $5 bucks each.. Plus, assuming it stays cool at night they'll have more terrain open..
I heard App was opening on Friday. As far as terrain is concerned I never expect much open until mid Dec. Weather is just too sketchy till then.
Once we get open at Wolf you and the family are welcome to come join us some weekend. I'll handle the lift tickets.

TS
Carolinacub

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
So Cat and Sugar are open and now App is looking at Thursday and Beech Friday, Wolf is tentative for the 5th but could be earlier. I've heard nothing about Sapphire.

Sponsor

Staff online