• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Stockli Stormrider Scot Schmidt Pro 188cm Skis

winstwu

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Used about 25 days good condition, newly waxed and ready to go. Has Salomon S912 bindings mounted for 26.5 mondo/303mm but has about 2 sizes down and up of forward adjustment (approx 24.5 to 28.5 boot)

$400 obo + shipping, accept PayPal.

Pictures here:

Product Information:
Retail Price = $999.00
Ski Type = Big-mountain
Side Cut = 122/ 89 / 112
Turning Radius (188cm) = 26.8M

Manufacturer's Description: Stöckli Stormrider SS "Limited Production Ski" Level: Expert Stormrider Scot Schmidt Pro model (limited production ski) is a “a whole different beast of a ski,” according to Schmidt; the "Pro" demands a committed skier so be prepared to go fast in order to make this ski perform.

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
Unfortunately, realskiers is not going to continue to provide access to archived reviews. Too bad as it is one of my favorite things about the site. While it lasts, here is what they said about the Schmidt pros in 2007:

“Surprisingly easy and versatile (insofar as a wide ride can be versatile) for a ski presumably used by Schmidt, although it is certain he uses the 188 . . . none of our testers skied the 188, which is probably why the ski did so well. Strong, skilled skiers will like it most.”

TS
winstwu

winstwu

Skier
89mm isn’t all mountain anymore? ;) a ski guide I met in Montana preferred his XL stockli stormriders cause he liked being deeper in the pow.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
These are Big Mountain, not all mtn. Big mtn means for deep snow and helicopter terrain. Probably more like 110+ these days. Hopefully some one will be interested in these.

James

Out There
Instructor
I don’t think Stockli has made anything this charger oriented in almost a decade.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A pair of these in my size were sitting on my local CL or FB for a long time. I always wondered how they would compare to today’s skis. Maybe the local ones finally sold. Good luck selling yours!

TS
winstwu

winstwu

Skier
Hey guys, dropping the price to $299 + shipping.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid