• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I have been doing this for a few years now and really enjoy meeting up with fellow pugs. If you want to meet-up for some turns or a beer when you are at the Boat let me know. I am happy to give unofficial tours. I am not an employee of the resort nor an instructor so ski at your own peril! That said, I am more than happy to ski on anything from greens to trees with you and family.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Stoked to finally be able to take advantage of this with 6 days up there.

I only need tours of approximately this terrain....
k6Jn5Js.jpg

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
@jmeb can-do and we should do this on a nice knee-deep day. :) There a few other places not on this map and some others that are on this map that should be hit. :)

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Not sure where we are going this year but if we come back to Steamboat I'll let you know. You will probably be out of town like usual:huh:.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Not sure where we are going this year but if we come back to Steamboat I'll let you know. You will probably be out of town like usual:huh:.

Well, I should be i town as we are making he final move up here this fall. That said, I missed a lot of time on the sideline. I am still in PT but really hoping to spend more time on the ski's this season for sure.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
@jmeb can-do and we should do this on a nice knee-deep day. :) There a few other places not on this map and some others that are on this map that should be hit. :)

The SO has the 3 day pass. Which means one scheduled weekend with her. If we get snow, that's just a bonus.

The other weekend or two I'm only coming when I can reasonably pack some Lhasa Pows or Moment Bibbys and have that be all I need for the weekend.

I'm hoping for some Co FreeRide Systems advertisement-worthy face shots.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, I should be i town as we are making he final move up here this fall. That said, I missed a lot of time on the sideline. I am still in PT but really hoping to spend more time on the ski's this season for sure.

Can you please not miss so much this year?

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
I'll be back at least once between MLK and Easter and will bring my customary donation of small batch southern distilled spirits.

To anyone heading out there of any ability level, it would be a huge mistake not to hit up @Ron for some turns, IPAs and overall good times. He charges nothing at all, and he really can't, because the experience is priceless.

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a MAX pass this year and want to head to Steamboat for the first time. Any suggestions on cheap lodging?

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Yeah. Ill list some up. Lquinta, steamboat lodge, rabbitt ears, Fairfield inn holiday inn nordic inn come to mind.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Tempting offer, Ron. Could be part of a post-Gathering road trip...

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking forward to it. Not sure where peril is but we'll look for it. :)

Maybe "Peril"is a suggestion for a new run
Yeah. Ill list some up. Lquinta, steamboat lodge, rabbitt ears, Fairfield inn holiday inn nordic inn come to mind.

If one knows dates, some have a three day cancellation policy which has proved useful (once) for me in the past.

Ron, you posting date list?

Put me in for early Jan, likely week before MLK.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
@pete great idea, forgot about that.

Hey folks, please post up what week/days you plan to be up here. This way we can try to meet up as a group if days align

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
^^ LOL, I'm fine cruising greens as long as they aren't crowded otherwise, they are too dangerous for my tastes. :) I'm not a crazy skier or anything. too much damage done to this body. Next life maybe :)

Sponsor

Staff online