• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I know! Who will survive the game?
Oh! Yeah.

I thought by "wild card" you meant the wild card for who will win the game. :P I think the actual wild card is whether or not Ben is accurate. It looks like rain, which I think favors the Ravens a little.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
In the words of Pittsburgh Pirates famed Broadcaster The Gunner, Bob Prince would say after a nail biter win by the Buccos? No doubt about it. We had them all the way!!! Spread some chicken on the hill Will, abreeba Roberto and wave that green weenie!!!

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Against the worst team in the worst NFC division :roflmao:

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I know, right, as we were nearing the end I was thinking this win could put the Cowboys in 1st place. I guess they would have been in 2nd, but amazing that they are in contention for the division.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I guess I should’ve known this, but it still caught me a little bit by surprise when I read it this morning. With last nights win, big Ben is guaranteed another winning season which will be the 17th of his career. He has never had a losing season. Not too many quarterbacks in the NFL can say that, especially for 17 seasons.

The second thing that surprised me is not only has he been never been the NFL MVP, he’s never even received one singe MVP vote. That’s BS right there.

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
1605014804426.png

My boss, a devout Browns fan, sent me this.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
My blood pressure is so glad for an easy victory. Ben was great today, as was the entire receiving corp!

No let down next week against the Jaguar Jagoffs.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Happy to see the Pats win one last night.

My survivor pool options were not good so i made a deal with the devil and took the Ravens (7 point favorites). Now i am knocked out

Pats have a glimmer of hope for the playoffs but we have some tough teams to play - Arizona, Rams , and Miami who always play us tough at the end of the regular season. If we had just Hightower and Eddleman it would be a different team.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The Steelers are playing well but there’s at least one area they need t improve in imo. In the last 3 games they’ve rushed for less than 50 yards per game as a team. Most teams lose when that occurs so they need to fix that before playoff time when the teams left in the mix are all solid and some are peaking.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister