• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I didn't get to see it this week... but the highlights looked good...

1606091681456.png

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Thursday against the Ravens, right? That should be fun, and it's nice that for once it's not crucial with season deciding implications.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Thursday against the Ravens, right? That should be fun, and it's nice that for once it's not crucial with season deciding implications.

Not to jinx the Steelers but I expect them to beat the Ravens handily. The more I watch Lamar Jackson the more 1 dimensional he looks and NFL defenses are so good they shut that down in a hurry.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
I see what your saying, @Coach13 but the Ravens run game, even without Dobbins and Ingram scares me. Gus Edwards was great in PIT vs. BAL game 1. I expect a close game.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Will the Steelers and Ravens get to play with all the covid-positive Ravens flying around right now??

My Redskins err WFT won a meaningful game over the Cowboys on Turkey Day. Their next game is against the Steelers on Dec 5. :geek: WFT has an amazing comeback story going with QB Alex Smith, also budding star WR Terry McLaurin made a DK Metcalf type play to prevent a pick-six yesterday:
Actually, this play made me think of the time Darrell Green ran down Tony Dorsett:
Pardon the interruption, now returning to your regularly scheduled Steelers program.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Jim, we usually not too politely ask non-Stiller fans to get the hell out of our thread in this case I think I'll make an exception given how lousy the NFC East division is this year. I think this win puts the Washington Swamp Rats into first place in their division. Big Ben would be the front runner for comeback player of the year if not for Alex Smith's amazing recovery after a severe compound leg fracture that not only nearly ended his career but almost cost him his life. The Steelers' defense has feasted on rookie QBs and first-time starters for the last 3 games. That all changes with the game against the Raven. The Steelers' home stretch might just be the toughest part of their schedule. The WFT will be pretty motivated now to keep their drive to the top of the NFC East alive. It should be a good game against them. Oh, posting videos of the Swamp Rats in this thread is just a little over the top but given how little you've had to cheer about this season I can understand why yinz would post them. :ogbiggrin:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Jim, we usually not too politely ask non-Stiller fans to get the hell out of our thread in this case I think I'll make an exception given how lousy the NFC East division is this year. I think this win puts the Washington Swamp Rats into first place in their division. Big Ben would be the front runner for comeback player of the year if not for Alex Smith's amazing recovery after a severe compound leg fracture that not only nearly ended his career but almost cost him his life. The Steelers' defense has feasted on rookie QBs and first-time starters for the last 3 games. That all changes with the game against the Raven. The Steelers' home stretch might just be the toughest part of their schedule. The WFT will be pretty motivated now to keep their drive to the top of the NFC East alive. It should be a good game against them. Oh, posting videos of the Swamp Rats in this thread is just a little over the top but given how little you've had to cheer about this season I can understand why yinz would post them. :ogbiggrin:
I think @Jim Kenney gets some leeway for at least including Dorsett since he's a Pitt alum.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I think last night was the first time I've ever rooted for the Skins. I mean it helps that they were playing Dallas.
Well technically you still haven't rooted for "the Skins". That was "Washington Football Team" playing yesterday. :D

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Just read that. Makes you wonder how this season will play out.

Sponsor