• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sticker Review

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not sure where to post this tongue-in-cheek review, but I think I've found a new "highest purpose" for Ski Talk stickers.

I only wish I'd thought to take a pic of the "before" condition of my falling apart iPhone -- the bottom corner is crumbling away. Note to self--don't carry a steel mini-tool in the same bike shirt pocket as your phone if you're going to "brush" a tree at high speed..... IMG_1674.jpeg

Happy Wednesday!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil had pictures from a few years ago when he left his phone on the roof of the car, it flew off and was run over by a semi or two. The phone was smashed but the Pugski sticker was in tact.
I'll see if we can find it.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought iPhones came standard with a cracked screen.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The white background is part of the logo though. I might do a reverse sticker that can be put inside the window.
That's the usage I was thinking of. Window stickers. Those are usually cool if they have a clear background.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Phil had pictures from a few years ago when he left his phone on the roof of the car, it flew off and was run over by a semi or two. The phone was smashed but the Pugski sticker was in tact.
I'll see if we can find it.
There is a slight chance I left a work issued laptop on top of my car and drove away. I haven’t been able to check the stickers for durability as its not been found :rolleyes:

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
In the spirit of Sticker Reviews.... (since most skiers would agree stickers are essential equipment...) what sources for weatherproof stickers do people like (based on ordering experience or knowledge of different sticker vendors)? Wondering if there is a clear-cut ("Die Cut" pun intended) sticker vendor with outstanding quality at a reasonable price. Too many choices out there to filter through....