• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sunglass Storage Issue

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Because some people do ski in sunglasses and that is the way I started skiing, I have accumulated several pairs of them. Also I use several others for fishing, driving, cycling, and of course on the beach. That has left me with a storage issue, and I am looking for a quick/easy way of storing my sunglasses. Some of them are high quality glasses and others as the song goes are "Cheap Sunglasses" but I like them all the same. So if you have any suggestions for quick/easy storage I would like to hear about them. THANKS.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I have this,

And there are other sunglass organizer options;
I think the organizer you pick will depends if this is more for storage of infrequently used glasses; or you're actively swapping out different glasses all the time. Also how fussy you are to put the glasses away into their slot in the box.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I just dump all mine in a basket with my car keys and junk. I have about 3 pairs of readers, 3 sunglasses and 2 orange lens glasses. Not..great...or organized..but...all in one spot at least...

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This is the primary dilemma: store in one central place, or strategically locate where routinely used. I favor the latter, and just keep them in their soft case, except in the car where I hang them off the passenger sun visor/shade. Bit rough on the passenger .....

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I have a bag I use for travel. Up skiing (overnight), carry-on, to go to the beach, etc.... It was getting heavy and full of nonessential items. There were 5 pair of reading glasses in there. Because I would always "stuff one in in case I need it". My car has the same thing going on, two in the center console, one in each door pocket, two in the glove box. Out in the shop, for building model airplanes, there's at least two on the table, one or more in the misc tool drawer, and at least two in the tool box. Then I have a couple pair on the night stand by the bed and a few in "the basket" that sits on the kitchen counter. I buy them by the 6-pack at Costco.

Sponsor

Staff online