• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Just wondering if it’s just because we are looking for them or are they really the only boot of that vintage that people still use or value..? Before Full Tilt’resurrected the Raichle mold, I’d see Flexons and Franken-Flexons fairly frequently.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just wondering if it’s just because we are looking for them or are they really the only boot of that vintage that people still use or value..? Before Full Tilt’resurrected the Raichle mold, I’d see Flexons and Franken-Flexons fairly frequently.
They have stood the test of time.

DesmoDog

Getting off the lift
Skier
You guys are almost making me want to take my SX90s out again for old time's sake.

Almost.

CompIV_8126.jpg

I've got some Nordica HF's to take their place now though.
Boots_7078.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I think that there so few rear entry boots available the people who have the SX boots just don't want to replace them.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I saw a guy at Rose today but I had two pairs of skis over my shoulder and couldnt get phone out.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
The week prior I spotted these and thought of that scary binding thread, then I saw them slung over someone's shoulder.
PXL_20230325_204249521.jpg
Screenshot_20230405-184236.png

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Not sure what these are, but I rode the chair behind and his binding ejected him upon departure. Writing on the boots was worn off.
9A344C6E-ACE1-4C9B-AFE9-3E21EE012CF0.jpeg

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I spoke with a gentlemen about his in lift, saying they were rare, he told me he bought them new in 86, still rememberd the price, he had to use them since he had 28 ? bone breaks from falling off a ladder ;D

I tipped him about nordica hf series now, and he was stoked

Sponsor

Staff online