• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Talk To Me

Mr. 5A

Booting up
Skier
Which famous or not-so-famous person alive or dead would you like to talk with? What would you talk about?

John Wayne. I would ask him what his favorite John Wayne movie is and why? I would tell him that my favorite is McQ. You give us some of your best acting, Diana Muldaur is beautiful, and David Huddleston is one of my favorite character actors.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Robin Williams. I followed his career from the Mork and Mindy days, saw him live at the Comedy Store in La Jolla years ago, and was amazed how much he grew as a performer throughout his career. The guy was a genius! I wouldn’t care what we talked about because I suspect I’d have a hard time keeping up with him anyway. I am sure it would be a very entertaining conversation.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
  • Robin Williams. I'd ask him about Night at the Museum and since I already know his mentor and idol was Jonathan Winters, I'd ask him to re-enact a moment he had with him.
  • #2 would be Carl Reiner. I love to see the play on play with him and Mel Brooks.
So much of what these guys did in their day could never be done today.

@Pat AKA mustski I was writing my post while you posted yours about Robin. I got caught up watching videos of all of them.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is a good clip too.
Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks presenting The 2000 year old man answers on Jeopardy.