• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Taos Gathering 2022 Dates Poll

Which Week?

• Jan 23 - Jan 29 2022

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Jan 30 - Feb 5 2022

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
If you're OK with both, but prefer one, just pick that one.
I think that's right. I don't think we are trying to use this to get an attendee count; it's just for figuring out which of the two dates is most well liked among good faith potentials. Therefore voting for two choices out of two is effectively not voting at all. Wish I had thought that through when I set up the poll.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
...voting for two choices out of two is effectively not voting at all.
That's not quite true. It lets you tell the difference between nobody has a preference and nobody noticed the poll.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's not quite true. It lets you tell the difference between nobody has a preference and nobody noticed the poll.
Right. Hadn't thought of that.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Boy do we over analyze everything. :roflmao:

And its tied, guess we will have to have a recount in Pennsylvania and Georgia, history repeating itself.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
...so far. There's still more than a month of over analysis that needs to happen before the poll closes.
Yeah, who knows how high those equal percentages can go in the next month. ;)

It appears to compute percentages as number of Votes (18) divided by number of Voters (30) instead of dividing by the total number of votes cast (36).

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I hope you guys realized regardless the outcome of the poll. The final decision is still up to Big Dave and his dart board.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I hope you guys realized regardless the outcome of the poll. The final decision is still up to Big Dave and his dart board.
I’m trying to make enough to influence Dave’s aim.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So basically you are saying that there is no difference between my work life and my ski life. So sad. Disillusionment sets in again.

edit: Let's unionize!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
How many posts would we have on this forum be without pointless arguing over irrelevancies? :duck:

First of all, we are not arguing. We are having a vigorous discussion in a very civil manner.
Irrelevancies? You make it sound like there are actually something that is of relevance in this thread.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
First of all, we are not arguing. We are having a vigorous discussion in a very civil manner.
Irrelevancies? You make it sound like there are actually something that is of relevance in this thread.
Definitely not my intention. I assume the actual dates will be chosen by magic 8 ball or some similarlarly sophisticated device.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier

Is Big Dave allowed to handle sharp pointed objects?

1619881897381.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online