• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
OK - sounds like momentum is building for 2/2 - 2/9... Anyone else?

Sounds good to me. I think @Sandy_NYC and my our Air Bnb is booked for those dates too. If Peter comes, we'll rent a car and try to spend a night in Santa Fe on the back end of the trip. ...@dbostedo stay in town this time! Theres much more to do, I think...

Others that might be interested in this trip : @Tony S, @Rainbow Jenny, @luliski , @MegKan, "Mister Tom" - @Near Nyquist, @KevinF, @Poolskier Vinny, @James, @mdf

k

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sounds good to me. I think @Sandy_NYC and my our Air Bnb is booked for those dates too. If Peter comes, we'll rent a car and try to spend a night in Santa Fe on the back end of the trip. ...@dbostedo stay in town this time! Theres much more to do, I think...

Others that might be interested in this trip : @Tony S, @Rainbow Jenny, @luliski , @MegKan, "Mister Tom" - @Near Nyquist, @KevinF, @Poolskier Vinny, @James, @mdf

k
I really would like to go, but have lots of unknowns: how will my foot be by then, will I be able to get time off from work, and how big of a tax refund will I have :)? If everything works out, then I'll go. Have always wanted to ski Taos!

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Just thought I'd share this here... On The Snow's projections for snowfall this winter, including Taos :

percentage_average_snowfall_ski_resorts_515310.jpg

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Your fault, bud. You posted the graph. :D She's waaay too good at math not to notice that 450>360.

Seriously, just her and the medical approval will not be trivial.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Your fault, bud. You posted the graph. :D She's waaay too good at math not to notice that 450>360.

Seriously, just her and the medical approval will not be trivial.

But Taos has terrain Snowbird can only dream about. :cool:

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
if it's the right sort of dream, won't it be too wet to ski?

Dude, this is a family friendly site. :D

Speaking of wet skiing, I rather do Squaw / Mammoth over the bird.

On another note. The addition of Crystal to Ikon has shot our road trip plan to hell at this point. Back to the drawing board.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm interested in Taos ... but I'm interested in everywhere, for that matter. A little too soon to commit.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the Ikon base, so Taos is one of my possibilities, but there are a lot of choices. Depends on where the snow is. At the moment, the only week I can't ski, is the week of the Big Sky gathering.