• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
It really felt like we were in coach and the rest of the guests were in first class!

Hmm... I didn't feel that way at all. The staff was fairly attentive, and very professional. I thought of it as being separated from the riff-raff. :)

Of course, I don't view sitting close among the other diners as a positive, generally - I like my space. Maybe others would rather be part of the crowd.

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hmm... I didn't feel that way at all. The staff was fairly attentive, and very professional. I thought of it as being separated from the riff-raff. :)

Of course, I don't view sitting close among the other diners as a positive, generally - I like my space. Maybe others would rather be part of the crowd.

I guess the main reason I'm a bit salty over it is that I imagined us dining next to the romantic/charming fire contraption they have in the center of the room -- adding to the "feeling of being in Europe/Alps"...

If I could ever get on that deal my classmates' ski club was on - $1500 for the full week of lodging, all meals, the ski week fee, and transportation from the ABQ airport, I'd be back there in a second! I also liked sitting out on their deck for our last lunch.

Ahhh, Taos. Such a magical place.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I guess the main reason I'm a bit salty over it is that I imagined us dining next to the romantic/charming fire contraption they have in the center of the room -- adding to the "feeling of being in Europe/Alps"...

If I could ever get on that deal my classmates' ski club was on - $1500 for the full week of lodging, all meals, the ski week fee, and transportation from the ABQ airport, I'd be back there in a second! I also liked sitting out on their deck for our last lunch.

I'll agree about the deck and Taos in general... The Bavarian deck is great when the weather is nice too. :)

But I didn't understand how anyone could sit near that fire contraption at the St. Bernard. It was already pretty warm in there without being near the fire. :eek:

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Ask your classmates if we may join their ski club!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, depending on which club it was, you either have to be from Chicago or be gay.

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well, depending on which club it was, you either have to be from Chicago or be gay.
Michigan is close enough to Chicago that I most likely sound like they do. I should be able to pull it off!

Sponsor