• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Several of the avatars used by you (SkiTalk.com members) leave me intrigued.
Some are obviously from your ski experiences.
Some from other walks of life.
Some are random images from the world we live in.

Tell us about your avatar :popcorn:
If you don't have an avatar, you need to upload one. We can help if you're having trouble.

I've had a few avatars since we launched Pugski, all with some kind of meaning for me.

My current avatar is from a cross country road trip we took two years ago. We stopped at the Field of Dreams Location in Iowa.
This is me walking out of the corn
If you build it, they will come

IMG_2496.JPG

Other avatars I've had include an image from my bucket list trip to MRG.

IMG_0732.JPG.jpeg

A visit with our friend Weems
[looking for photo]
And a photo that @Old boot took of me at an EpicSki Gathering a few years ago. iSki sunglasses!
Edit: Actually looking at the reflection, I'm not sure it was old boot.
iSki sunglasses.png

Last edited:

Posaune

sliding
Skier
Posaune, we need to see a video of your little wind up skier unwinding.
Good idea. I'll try to remember to do it the next time I'm up there. Too bad this thread didn't happen yesterday. I was there for an overnighter last night and I could have shot it then. I'm going back in a couple of weeks to do some maintenance so it will have to wait at least until then.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
It was a drop my buddies and I found at Sierra Blanca (Ski Apache) NM on spring break in the mid 1980s..

Here's another photo from a different angle that day. Wish I could still send it like that. My air feel and internal gyroscope isn't so great anymore..

1985 NM Air-Spread.jpg

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mine is of a banner in Grindelwald, Switzerland. It's an ad for the Kleine Scheidegg skischule, and it says, "Improve your style." I took the picture as a joke for my SO because he always calls me a "snob skier." I learned to ski in Switzerland when my family moved there for three years when I was growing up, and I blame my "style" on the Swiss.
1837.jpg

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got hit in the face by a branch while skiing trees on a powder day, and I didn't even notice I was bleeding...or care. A co-worker did notice, and got the shot. Clearly I was having a good time.
image.jpeg

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just me on some random day. I put it there so I could remember myself when I see it.
:cool:

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mine is a button one of the Ski Diva's made for me. Was it you Tricia? It's really a sign post at Tremblant. Guess I should keep it as Grand Prix is now knows at Eric Guay.
It wasn't me.
49.jpg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
This was a clothe print from a poster from back about 74. Just your basic old hippie cowboy ski bum.

Sponsor