• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Test skis arriving...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Damn! You should be getting our skis today. I'm sorry to say the packaging is not as impressive...:(
LOL, no worries. I got the notification that they arriving today...plan to get them out later this week. Any Pugski members want to do some testing at Northstar, shoot me a message.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Then again our skis are almost half the price. A cardboard box will have to do for now.

But for shipping your product around for test/demo use it makes a lot of sense. Makes a great first impression, keeps them from being damaged, is convenient to ship back and generally says you care.
btw, do you hand tune test/demo skis prior to being sent out so that they can 'be all they can be' when skied by the testers? Just like the major car makers go through their test mules to make sure the best represent what their product can do!

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Am I the only one that finds it distracting that folks are testing NEXT years skis @ the beginning of THIS season.
To me it would be much more useful if this process started around the beginning of March in the year they would be released. Still plenty of time to get feedback back to the manufactures and build up the necessary hype for sales in November...