• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
raisingarizona

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
Totally Fishbowl. I love the idea of an upper mountain lift but sadly the summer skyride makes Snowbowl big $ and that's a big reason they are going with the full Agassiz rebuild with the chondola. The long run out back to the lower mountain is kind of a bummer but I get their approach. I think if they went with the upper lift and removed the Ag chair it would have been cool if the Humphrey's chair started at the current Ag base and then they cut a run to get you right to an upper lift from there. Then you could have two lifts feeding people to the upper chair.

TS
raisingarizona

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
The catwalks are always dicey on a busy day. Mostly the fear of the inexperienced not knowing what to do or too many people clogging it up. I always keep my head on a swivel and get off it as fast as possible.

The busiest days on a year like the last one with limited terrain options have become scary everywhere. There was a couple of days where I was a one run and done person after seeing the chaos and felt terrified that an out of control snow slider might smash my kid.

TS
raisingarizona

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
I gotta say, that bridge they built last year was probably the coolest upgrade they've done that's not exactly skiing related.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister