• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Never-Ending Atomic Ski Boot Discussion

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm sure you're putting on the boot as I described above though, then it's easy ;)

Warm boots, tongue to the side, two hands open left and right part of the cuff simultaneously.

10-20 seconds per boot, fully buckled and ready to go.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Something is wrong here,how come this got separated from the main Never-ending Atomic ski boots? Why do we have two threads?

@Tricia , @Philpug

1709930823702.gif

Vinnie

Getting on the lift
Skier
First day with shock stopper in my Hawx Ultra 120s boots. Conditions were firm and cut up so great time to test how they work. They definitely improve the shock absorption of the boot. More than marginal, less than transformational.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
merged.

freeskier1961

still aspiring
Skier
What in degrees does the spoiler add when inserted with Atomic XTD boots? and Patriot strap (inside)?

BlueGrin

Getting on the lift
Skier
If people are working on their own boots, bikes, cars, etc. I think you should own proper tools. Now, if someone wants to replicate the above, they need: a 3mm hex, Pozi 2, Torx 30 and a (adjustable) pin spanner (Park Tool sells one which is great).
Hi, Do you happen to know the size of the pin spanner (specifically for an old set of LiveFit 120's, if that makes a difference)? Thanks!

Sponsor