• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The best pizza in the U.S. comes from....

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ever have ketchup with your pizza? Don't knock it till you try it. You can thank me later...

View attachment 227089
Now I know what heathens use when they run out of ranch dressing.

I did have an old coworker that put Old Bay on his pizza, in his defense, he was from Marylnad and he put Old Bay on everything. Hell, I think he put it in his coffee.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Now I know what heathens use when they run out of ranch dressing.

I did have an old coworker that put Old Bay on his pizza, in his defense, he was from Marylnad and he put Old Bay on everything. Hell, I think he put it in his coffee
I actually got the ketchup and pizza thing from an Austrian back in my skibum days 40 years ago in Soll Austria sitting at the bar. I said “Ketchup with your pizza?”. He said “Don’t knock it till you try”, and I been doing it ever since. If I had a high dollar pizza I would not do it, or a home made pizza. That pizza was at Copper west. I never tried Ranch.

Also if you want to jazz up a cheap frozen pizza, sprinkle with fennel seed before you pop it in the oven, you can thank me later.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I actually got the ketchup and pizza thing from an Austrian back in my skibum days 40 years ago in Soll Austria sitting at the bar.
Yes, Austrians ...thats who I go for to get pizza info. If I want Goulash info, the Japanese. Phó...the Irish. ;)

Heaven:​

• The police are British
  • The cooks are French
  • The engineers are German
  • The administrators are Swiss
  • The lovers are Italian

Hell:​

• The police are German
  • The cooks are British
  • The engineers are Italian
  • The administrators are French
  • The lovers are Swiss

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, Austrians ...thats who I go for to get pizza info. If I want Goulash info, the Japanese. Phó...the Irish. ;)
One thing I found was that every European country made a pretty good pizza, which i made it a point to try pizza in every country I visited, so I am kinda an international pizza connoisseur.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
*sigh*

No, no, no... things have their place. Miracle Whip belongs only a few places - on sandwiches, and in potato or macaroni or tuna salad.

Ketchup goes with many things... but pizza is not one of them.

You'd think everyone would have learned this by now, but I guess I'll have to keep teaching. It's neverending.

*sigh*
That was a solid effort but Chaus still got you good.

Sponsor

Staff online