• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Pupper doing the 'feed me' dance:

20220115_113137_1.gif

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Latest obsession of our little weirdo:

Hanging out in the bathroom.

D5AC060E-3094-4ED8-8380-FBA461B0715A.jpeg

(In his defense, the bathroom gets really warm due to it having its own heat vent, and the bath mat is super soft…still pretty weird tho).

Last edited:

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Space is the only reason I don't have more yet. I want to still be able to foster and if I have 2 of my own I can't do that. Once I move to a bigger place in the next year or two I will add to my pack and be able to foster more.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
the new(er) (Xerxes) guy likes to sit like our older Roxy ... so fun as he's as playful as she was years ago. Fun to watch him torment her like she did.

Attachments

• Resized_20220129_134937.jpeg
    Resized_20220129_134937.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 15

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We're all switching phones and just going thru old pictures and i found this little collage I made when we lost Zoe a couple years ago at 13. I wish they were all like her

View attachment 157433
It's always sweet and sad to run across some old photos of loved ones ... pets or family.

I was just looking over some old camera SD cards, many with pooches long passed.

Dang phone photo's are soo good these days .... make some of mine look pro.

Side note ... @wiread .... Iowa Sweatshirt????

what's that story? Me and spouse are Ia grads ... only negative I'd note is I would of preferred Colorado ... better odds I would of ended up living there .. closer to skiing :)

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So your sister is the smart one in the family?? :roflmao:
My wife's family is from IA. My brother in law is actually one of my good friends from grad school and he married my SIL a couple years after my wife and I married.

and i'm definitely the smart one in the family, but only because my brother sets a very low bar.

Sponsor

Staff online