• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Regardless of how good the snacks are afterwards, bath time is still the worst...

CBBE686E-25AD-423C-8EF0-76E3509C4239.jpeg

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
We have 5 cats. Our recent(purebred) addition loves to lick up the vomit spots from the others . :( :huh: :roflmao:
When he was a puppy, the dog would eat too fast and then vomit the food, usually followed by eating it again within a few minutes. One evening, my wife started to clean up the puke and I told her she was wasting her time and let the dog take care of it. She looked at me like I was the idiot :huh: .

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
When he was a puppy, the dog would eat too fast and then vomit the food, usually followed by eating it again within a few minutes.
When we first got Rendl, he would eat so fast and start making a noise that sounded like he was going to throw up, so we’d bring him outside. When he never threw up we realized that he’s not trying to hold down his food…he just gets the hiccups.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Today is Xerxes 2 year adoption date, he had a fun day even willing to finally go in a crate without being herded, just asked. He did however dance about a bit even on his hind legs as he thought I was teasing.

He's such a good pooch

Sponsor

Staff online