• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
9B202562-D2FC-4F61-AD68-613503AA52D4.jpeg

Pippin’s been with me as I get situated in my new space. He’s such a good emotional support pup.
I get the rest of the dogs on Saturday. STBX and I are splitting dog custody.

Sadly (apropos of the meme above) he is keeping the cat in the divorce. It’s not fair to her to have to move so late in life, plus I’m sure I’ll be moving again within a few years.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 212466
Pippin’s been with me as I get situated in my new space. He’s such a good emotional support pup.

Sadly (apropos of the meme above) he is keeping the cat in the divorce. It’s not fair to her to have to move so late in life, plus I’m sure I’ll be moving again within a few years.
I know this situation all too well as I left my Otis in Michigan when I moved after divorce. It wasn't fair to take him away from large acreage to move into a small fenced in back yard. He was 105 lb fur ball of love.
Sending big love your way while you transition.

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
View attachment 212466

Wonder who will be more excited - you or Baxter!

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
Our 3 loving little 12 pound wolf pack teenagers turned one of these into one of these in about a month; but they do have fun with it.

View attachment 213557
Wow! A month! Our little dachshund loved, loved, loved rag bones and their bigger equivalents like in the picture. He would rip them up, hammer and tongs, in a frenzy of tail wagging joy - but we'd be very lucky to get a week out of them. Still, cheap at the price to see such unalloyed fun!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Yet, another day for rain and gloom in Seattle with my wet puppy. One concern, she might have Giardia.

View attachment 214930

We have had SOME Rain too, and the kids really don't care much for it. Off the back covered porch is the "BBQ Pit", a concrete area at ground level that leads to the lawn. The Wolf Pack has decided this is a great spot to use for the kennel floor. Can't blame them a bit. At least it is easy to clean up.
20230906_104420.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We've been away from Gypsy for a week and I sure do miss her.
We did, however get some of our doggie fix with @AaronFM 's dog

Aaron's dog.jpeg

We also got to go for a nice walk with Blue, @bbinder and @margaritamarcia's dog.
I thought I got pics of her but don't see any in my folder.
:(

Sponsor

Staff online