• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
20210507_202351.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This should be fun.

JeffB: Where's the squirrel?
Mrs JeffB: What squirrel?
JeffB: What squirrel? The squirrel the dog obsessed over for a week. Where's the damn squirrel?
Mrs JeffB: You said to get rid of it. I did. It went in the trash.
JeffB: The trash? O.M.G. The dog is freaking out. He needs the squirrel!

@JeffB runs to the computer.

And that, my friends, is how lingerie ads disappear and all SkiTalkers see stuffed squirrels for the next 6 months.
I literally LOL'd!

@JeffB Gypsy is most definitely a squirrel dog. She has a spot in the yard she stakes out where she knows the squirrels come in and out.
She has killed two squirrels and one bunny. Can you say, 'Prey Drive'?

When she caught the bunny, she had been staking out a spot by the shed. When the bunny came through and ran behind the shed Gypsy follow on a tare, coming out from behind the shed on the other side with the bunny in her mouth and the look on her face, "I caught the bunny. Now what do I do with it?"

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
The squirrel watching and crying officially has become annoying. Now standing on end tables and me in the chair to see better. Mrs JeffB found an ugly squirrel painting and hung it in my favorite room to taunt us.
CD3DC57F-B612-4DDB-9EEE-F3440CD0E885.jpeg

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
The squirrel watching and crying officially has become annoying. Now standing on end tables and me in the chair to see better. Mrs JeffB found an ugly squirrel painting and hung it in my favorite room to taunt us.
View attachment 133747

Get one of these. Our dog loves to pull the squirrels out and chews on the stump as well.

Sponsor

Staff online