• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So when it’s 7 degrees and the power is out, what’s a pup to do?? Easy solution: find a sunbeam!

16431A6E-E219-4BB8-B195-52BA15AF20D4.jpeg

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
So my girl Tara, she is 4 years old and 80lbs now. She still likes to sit in my lap while I pet her. The bigger she gets, the harder it gets, and the more comical it gets. Normally every morning sitting at the breakfast table she crawls into my lap for a good dose of petting from her Daddy. And I normally say "Look at Tara, she still thinks shes a puppy." Normally my daughter just rolls her eyes, but the other day she said "No Dad, YOU think she is still a puppy." Kinda true.. :roflmao:

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My wife saw a dog being to trained to talk by pressing buttons that speak words with them. SSSSOOOOOO, for our Jack Russell she got buttons to do that, the Jack thinks its great, Mom Treat, Mom Squirrel, Mom Play, Mom Out. Currently only 5 buttons programmed.

This is going to get interesting a Talkative Jack that can demand what she wants.

:geek: :doh:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Meet Jackie! 11 weeks old, mostly black lab mix with possibly some poodle genes
View attachment 125759

ya know, a pup is a lot of trouble .. you really don't want Jackie.

I'll be nice and take her of your hands!

such a cute pooooch, but I like many am a sucker for a pup. Great Pic!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Loki tuckered out in his "den." "Why are you always pointing that thing at me?"
IMG_20210227_143946.jpg

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My wife saw a dog being to trained to talk by pressing buttons that speak words with them. SSSSOOOOOO, for our Jack Russell she got buttons to do that, the Jack thinks its great, Mom Treat, Mom Squirrel, Mom Play, Mom Out. Currently only 5 buttons programmed.

This is going to get interesting a Talkative Jack that can demand what she wants.

:geek: :doh:
Shes got Mom, Play and Treat down already, and she goes nuts with them.

To quick for her own good.

Sponsor

Staff online