• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Nice floors. They’re not even scratched up yet. There’s nothing better than a tennis ball chasing puppy to give hardwood flooring more “character “. Good looking dog.
Not my floor, but the Airbnb owner okayed it. :huh: Very dog friendly rental and great owner, would def recommend.
My floors at home have much more "character."

1Turn2Many

Out on the slopes
Skier
508B9BCA-067D-43AF-A96F-AA080725B1D0.jpeg

You know it’s a good winter when you find your dog playing with his ball on the shop roof.

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
D193B457-6392-4C90-81CD-AB9E13C5F02B.jpeg

This is the face of a very sweet and comfy dog a few hours after eating 50x the recommended daily dose of glucosamine. I took this picture while on hold with the ASPCA’s poison control line to see what they recommended. And now we’re at the emergency vet for hydration support and to make sure his electrolytes stay balanced. Wheeee.

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
View attachment 198184
This is the face of a very sweet and comfy dog a few hours after eating 50x the recommended daily dose of glucosamine. I took this picture while on hold with the ASPCA’s poison control line to see what they recommended. And now we’re at the emergency vet for hydration support and to make sure his electrolytes stay balanced. Wheeee.
Pippin! He's quite the counter surfer, isn’t he? Hope all is ok.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
He is just the worst when it comes to counter surfing. I think he’s gotten worse really. Vet didn’t seem overly concerned, he just needs some electrolytes and fluids and he’ll be ok.
Maybe some tape or some reduced spring mouse traps on counter would be a negative reinforcement?

Positive is best but at times neg may be needed for safety

Sponsor

Staff online