• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Old and new. Olli is 13, Emma is 15 (months). Picked her up 2 wk ago. She is a sweetheart ... not sure what is mixed with the St Bernard, I think it's likely Great Pyrenees.

IMG_3223.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like Olli is adjusting.

:hug: The first day, he thought it was great. The second, he looked at me and his eyes said, "Wait -- she's still here??????" The third day I walked around with a visible thought bubble over my head that read, "WTF do you think you're doing..." And then it was all better. She "wrestles" with him but very rarely overdoes it, it's cute. She's had to back off once or twice, but she figures out how to get her puppy energy out without bowling him over. Lots of figure 8s while he stands in the middle. And now he even lets her snuggle him.

IMG_3399.jpeg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just caught a Twilight Zone, "The Hunt" where the owner, Hayder, and his dog Rip head off for an evening hunt.

The interesting ending is that the dog keeps the owner safe again.

Looks to be on Youtube .. as not to give away the story.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Meet the newest member to adopt our pack.
This is Ruby (the white one). Supposedly she is a 3 year old 'Miniature Labradoodle' totally sure she is a dog. Maybe 12 pounds all wet. Like most girls she objected to being photographed just out of the bath but she really needed it. We rehomed her on Friday so everybody is still acclimating. She seems to be a little sweetheart and a very similar disposition to Tuxedo (Tux). We are now back up to our full quota around here.
Tux, if you haven't seen him in here, has been with us for just a little over a month, he is 67% Miniature Poodle and 33% lots of other stuff per a DNA test.; He is about 10 pounds, also 3 years old.
These two can really get their 'zoomies' on. So far they are getting along famously. They both came from families where the kids would not pay any attention to them; that sounds more like bad parenting to me. They are both very much in need of a haircut, which is tuff to come by around here.
Our gain, happy to have them both with us.

20230515_122921.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor