• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Beautiful mask. She looks like a sweetheart. Smooth coat? How old?
You are both very fortunate.
Yes, she is a dream. Sooooo sweet and cuddly, a total lap dog. A very large one. And those freckles .... She is almost 16 months old, 90 lb a month ago but I am sure she's grown; we go to vet tomorrow. I think she is the longer-coat version? That's considered rough? I was expecting that she was a mix, so I'm spending a little more time on the St B websites now, lol. She already seemed to have that personality, if she had been mixed with some type of LGD, which is what we thought initially, I was thinking she didn't get much LGD personality. Her head seems smaller than I expected for purebred, but maybe it keeps growing. I am new at St B's!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like she may be challenging you to try to take the bone away from her, in a friendly way. Good looking dog.
Yes, she loves chase! Olli can't chase her too much at this point in his life, but she just circles him and they pretend. I will get her down to the dog park soon, it's been so rainy I'm a little worried about mud, so we have just been walking on our road.

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Sir Jeb at his first night of school

Jebi Knight 01.jpg

SassyRat

Putting on skis
Skier
This is my other dog, Juno. When she’s not sleeping she likes to eat dirt from my potted plants outside when I’m not looking. Also does a fair job keeping rabbits and squirrels away,.

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpeg
    IMG_1496.jpeg
    317.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 16

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
The dna results are in. Any guesses? Archie is 3 years old, 67 lbs. Ernie came home with us from CO, and 2 weeks ago at 5 months he weighed 56 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpeg
    IMG_3863.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3860.jpeg
    IMG_3860.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3861.jpeg
    IMG_3861.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3839.jpeg
    IMG_3839.jpeg