• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nah, this was one off. Next instalment-August when the WRT Pro is out. :ogbiggrin:
Now back to cycling as those 7000 km for this year won't do themselves.
yeah I'm hopeing WRT pro is more... september? ish ;)

bought new house with all money due july/august, and ehh gotto pay backtaxes in august.

I'm getting some allready paid for new atomic SL165 and 193/R30's in august though.

we have indoor skiiing here and masters SL + I hit the park there, so very little cabin fever here. and most summer resorts are open now.

tomahawkins

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The radius. They come with R22 plate on. I bought mine without bindings as the only option at this time was SPX 15 in hot..lava or whatever, which are nice but the colourway of this ski just calls for green SPX 15s. Which are nowhere to be found atm so I will wait.

From my cold dead hands... Or if you just ask nicely.

IMG_7115.jpg

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Does this qualify as a gear purchase?;)

At any rate, congrats on your new home!
thanks! not sure on gear, but it will generate gear purchases.
I'm working on ski storage solutions wallhanging or just going "full rental" solution on tracks, garage area is about 840sq feet, but I can dig out another 800 or so it seems...

If I go full rental on tracks I can't fit 2 cars length wise though due to a wall dividing inner/outer... the struggle is real,

Now to the fun part, I currently live in an appartment, the guy who bought it is also a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge ski nerd, so the realtor and everyone teasing my about my ski storage downstairs and saying I had to remove it were all wrong! the guy who bought my appartment wants it! :D

545_725289018.jpg

Zukatah

Booting up
Skier
Now to the fun part, I currently live in an appartment, the guy who bought it is also a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge ski nerd, so the realtor and everyone teasing my about my ski storage downstairs and saying I had to remove it were all wrong! the guy who bought my appartment wants it! :D

He's a smart man, there are many skis in that storage I'd love to buy myself!

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Got some 22 Faction Prodigy 1.0 in 178cm on a great deal for a buddy. He requested yellow Attacks which should look great on these. CT 1.0 would be much heavier and a bit too much ski for him I think.
Happy with the flex pattern as it’s nice and solid but still forgiving tip/tails. Should be perfect for him.

A812B456-9088-457D-82C0-39D80501CCE5.jpeg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'd like to post a brag about a pair of Enforcer Pros for under $500.

Any leads out there?

I hardly need them, but I've wanted a pair for 4 years and I'm not getting any younger.....

Sponsor

Staff online