• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I would go for that myself!

I had 190 Bibby Pros also. Sold them just this year, finally.

I found there was just never a day when I didn't take out the Pettitors or BO 118s (or another ski) instead.

Oh, and this season I found a back up pair of Pettitors 190 at a ski swap for $200 - almost new.

(The previous owner had mounted them at +1/2 cm. from rec line, which for that ski is so far back that it would behave like a fat
SG race ski, passing everything in sight - even more so than the Sender Squad mounted on the rec. line skis for me, the Sender Squad being just a tad toned down, comparatively, as I recall.)

Last edited:

Quandary

Out on the slopes
Skier
IMG_2193.jpeg

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I really don’t need any more ski gear. I have enough layers that I can handle almost any conditions comfortably. But then I got a deal I couldn’t refuse ($290 for both instead of $800 full price) so have impulse ordered a new jacket and pants. Time to clean out the closet to make room!
C0522384-9FAD-4B89-93FF-B056B52DA724.jpeg
80EBA2AE-55B4-4A8D-8617-F9A34394C679.jpeg

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll take it! PM coming...

Oh, wait... this isn't the sales thread.

Nevermind. :(:ogbiggrin:
I probably could resale for triple, but then I would be without a box and start the whole search over again. :)

Sponsor

Staff online