• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I believe you! I believe that you weren't going to get any more skis, but circumstances changed. Seems like they have a way of doing that.

Nah, I ain’t buying that. It was all planned. My own list of 3 (for now) new skis for next season is ready.

Lilledonmarco

Booting up
Skier
Purchase of the year(s) for me...Used only 1 season, cost was 150 USD....
521_1518246681.jpg

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I bought those Laser AR with Marker Piston-Plate that were listed here a few weeks ago, and had them shipped to my pal in Connecticut who will bring them up to me near Toronto at some point. My pal sent me a pic of what arrived, I guess I better contact that scammer seller, eh ?!
:daffy:

Attachments

• stockli.jpg
    stockli.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 63

slow yeti

Booting up
Skier
I bought those Laser AR with Marker Piston-Plate that were listed here a few weeks ago, and had them shipped to my pal in Connecticut who will bring them up to me near Toronto at some point. My pal sent me a pic of what arrived, I guess I better contact that scammer seller, eh ?!
:daffy:
Dang, hope that's an early April's Fools' prank that your mate is playing on you...

If not, then hopefully at least there's some recorded shipping weight that proves there were never any real skis in there?

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ya my pal is yanking my chain :roflmao:

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Was pondering a backup set of my new Blackops 118 skis with all the great Spring Sales from places like Corbetts right now. Walked into Monod Sports in Banff and they price matched Corbetts, only charged $21 to ship to Ontario and then only paid the 5%provincial (vs 13% ontario) sales tax. So about 42% off which is a pretty good deal!

Will be back home before I return from my ski trip.

6D220142-5AB4-4FB0-95FC-37B1AC748722.jpeg

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Was pondering a backup set of my new Blackops 118 skis with all the great Spring Sales from places like Corbetts right now. Walked into Monod Sports in Banff and they price matched Corbetts, only charged $21 to ship to Ontario and then only paid the 5%provincial (vs 13% ontario) sales tax. So about 42% off which is a pretty good deal!

Will be back home before I return from my ski trip.

View attachment 194833
Yeah, I got backups to my Black Ops 118s also. :beercheer:

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Yeah, I got backups to my Black Ops 118s also. :beercheer:
What years do you have again?

Place in Revelstoke had a pair of 2020 but they would only do 30% off and wanted $90 to ship them. Ended up getting the 23 which I like the graphics more for about $100 less! 2475gr average which I like better than the 2550gr each Corbetts set too.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My first pair are probably 2019 (same black, tan and red swirled graphics in '20, but I recall I got mine earlier, more than 4 years ago, and 2nd hand lightly used at a Vail ski swap.)
My second pair are 2021, the dark mottled with black tail pair, which I got new but discounted.

Chuck danache

On the road
Skier
You’ll love them! Picked up a backup pair on a great deal too while on a ski trip and they were just delivered today back home to my neighbors. Hoping I’ll get some new snow next week to be back on mine.
Last day of a 7 out of 8 day trip. Long drive back to So Cal from Big Sky. Looking to rest up, get ‘‘em mounted, and hit up Mammoth in a couple of weeks!