• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Getting some skin in the game.
With bisques kids schedules, it seems like I am rushing more often to get out to ski, and conditions are quite variable. Gone are the days of extra blue from December to March.

5477961C-0165-4745-9115-5719D2BE5BB6.jpeg

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Getting some skin in the game.
With bisques kids schedules, it seems like I am rushing more often to get out to ski, and conditions are quite variable. Gone are the days of extra blue from December to March.

View attachment 183316

I watched this for a full minute wondering about the obviously screwed base and non existent edges before it dawned on me… :roflmao: :roflmao:

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
Gotta love Rossignol , beautiful pair of indoor/outdoor slippers on the way !!
Divine Intervention perhaps ??
Redwing was sold out of their plush slippers yesterday shaking my head as I walked out the door.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
new sofa for the library... bought in antrachite as well... I suddenly started to think about what @James said about norway beeing grey... my furnture are 50 shades of grey, with white oak ;D

James

Out There
Instructor
I have a RED house btw, so some points there? even a RED car, (others are silver and black though....)
A pillow for your grey couch. Matches the airport color:
327D5409-8C07-492D-AD85-77AB34EA6614.jpeg

> Oslo Airport opens ‘world’s greenest’ terminal <

Should be ‘world's greyest airport’.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 183672

After talking this weekend with @skiki (I think) about how badly I want a roof box... Finally got over myself and pulled the trigger. My bindings and edges will thank me later.
I'll be interested to hear how you like this. My 20 yo box is on life support and eventually I'll have to replace it.

Sponsor

Staff online