• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The itch is getting bad...

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bought a season pass to Taos when they went on sale earlier this year, my plan was to hold out till Feb for the Ski Talk gathering when it gets good, but I can tell already I'm gonna need to scratch it sooner. That's all I got for now, thanks for listening..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bought a season pass to Taos when they went on sale earlier this year, my plan was to hold out till Feb for the Ski Talk gathering when it gets good, but I can tell already I'm gonna need to scratch it sooner. That's all I got for now, thanks for listening..
Loveland and maybe A-Basin will open mid October.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If you've got the time and the access is already paid for why the hell not go?? How far are you from Ski Apache?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I scratch the itch with planning. I'm in the middle of my "Gathering road trip spreadsheet madness." Where to go, where to stay, when to drive, variables, alternative itineraries, maybe string a regional mini-Gathering at the early phase of the road trip, and also include contingencies for my SO to join me on one part of the trip, fly back home, then fly to SLC a week later and road trip home together.

Makes the time pass.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
If the itch gets unbearable,buy another pair of skis, jacket,goggles,ect. It really does help.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Historically, October is when I usually start getting serious about ski season prep. A session or two at the local ice rink gets my ski legs acclimated and is a fun thing to do on a hot fall day to get in the mood..

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Itch remedy (for a few of us)
IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG