• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

James

Out There
Instructor
Well the Zai scadin had some felt logos at the tip. I even touched them but they were zip tied to a display so no flexing. Now that is not super premium selling technique.

I thought Carradan basically imploded with the scamming owner. Did they sell 1 ski?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well the Zai scadin had some felt logos at the tip. I even touched them but they were zip tied to a display so no flexing. Now that is not super premium selling technique.

I thought Carradan basically imploded with the scamming owner. Did they sell 1 ski?
That is Okemo. Go into a Gorsuch location and you can flex and fondle the skis to your hearts content.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
The on mountain ski shop at Sun Valley has Zai skis on display, $4900 for the cheap one and $6900 for the expensive one.

The Zai website claims that their skis way outlast other brands. The trouble is, I'm guessing that the average Zai ski purchaser won't want to ski a ski after it is a few years old even if it preforms as if it is brand new, ten years later. In fact someone who can afford Zai skis is probably way too busy making money to have time to ski more than a few days per season.

Sponsor

Staff online