The women of the Olympic Cross-country team

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The New York Times published a nice article about Jessie Diggins' success on the US Ski Cross-Country ski team.

Its clear that the Olympic Gold Medal with Jessie Diggins and Kikkan Randall was no fluke.

wooglin

Getting off the lift
Skier
Sadly have been unable to find video of the racing this year. There's a few out there, but nothing from the Tour de Ski that I've seen.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
They came up out of nowhere like the 1980 US Mens Hockey Team. But, they're hanging around and still kicking ass! This is fantastic!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
They came up out of nowhere like the 1980 US Mens Hockey Team. But, they're hanging around and still kicking ass! This is fantastic!
Not according to the people we've talked to with the USSS.
You can hear part of the story here.

wooglin

Getting off the lift
Skier
There are some highlights available on NBC Sports Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/NBCSports/videos. They are pretty short, but perhaps better than nothing.
Meh. :) Skiing Vinnie's youtube was good until two years ago. Last year was poor because it couldn't find links to english speaking commentators. This year it is down and the links from the ixcski.weebly site have trickled down to nothing. Pretty sure Peacock is showing races, but I think only live and I'm not getting up that early.

Swede

Out on the slopes
Skier
Jeesie D was superb this tour. Watched most races. That climb is 400 meters vert, like a men’s GS on the WC. Only it’s the ”wrong” direction. I guess it depends... on where you’re coming from ;)

wooglin

Getting off the lift
Skier
Jeesie D was superb this tour. Watched most races. That climb is 400 meters vert, like a men’s GS on the WC. Only it’s the ”wrong” direction. I guess it depends... on where you’re coming from ;)
Good tactics in that race from her made it a fun watch, that's for sure.